Thursday 16 April 2009

Dorset and packed and ready for a long weekend.

Well, not quite packed perhaps but definately ready. God I am SICK of school work. Easter was a sloth's delight with plenty of quality time both with LB and the so-good-it-was-nearly-spiritual chocolate he gave me courtesy of Maison du Chocolat. Sigh... But not so much achieved on the university front. I have 24 hours to write 3,500 words and dammit it will be done. Because I'm not going to Dorset with this bloody thing hanging over my head. Am so looking forward to getting out of London for a few days. Notwithstanding my sojourn home over Christmas I haven't been out of London since last October when I went to Berlin and god that feels like forever ago...


This is not Berlin. Clearly. This is Sardinia. This is where I'm hoping to go next month, if it's possible to plan a whim a month in advance. I need some sunshine and some swimming. And some sleeping. And some sangria. And not necessarily all in that order.

No comments: